Policies and Corporate Documents
Audited Financial Statements
Conflict of Interest Policy
Ethical & Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services
As a Catholic hospital sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Medical Center adheres to Ethical & Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services as developed by the Committee on Doctrine of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and approved by the USCCB.
IRS Form 990
To request a copy of the most recently filed IRS Form 990 for the following entities, please contact Justin C. Deibel, Senior Vice President and CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mercy Health Services, Inc.
- Mercy Medical Center, Inc.
- Saint Paul Place Specialists, Inc.
- Transitional Care Services, Inc.
- Maryland Family Care, Inc.
- Mercy Health Foundation, Inc.
- Stella Maris, Inc.
- The Cardinal Shehan Center, Incorporated (St. Elizabeth Hall)
Community Health Needs Assessment
2018 Community Health Needs Assessment
2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
2013 Community Health Needs Assessment
Additional Mercy Documents & Policies