MyChart Mercy Patient Portal
Your Health Information at Your Fingertips
MyChart Mercy provides one-stop information about your personal health including outpatient visits (Mercy doctor visits, follow-ups) and inpatient stays (patients admitted to the hospital).
MyChart Mercy is free and allows safe and secure access to:
- Pay your bill online
- Request appointments online
- View your electronic health record, including visit details and diagnoses
- Request prescription refills and track your medications
- Access test results
- Communicate with your doctor(s)
- Access your discharge instructions (inpatients)
- Transmit your medical information to other health providers
How To Sign Up for MyChart Mercy
If you are not a current Mercy MyChart user, you can sign up online. You may:
- Use the activation code on your visit summary from your doctor’s office or hospital visit
- Request an activation code from your doctor’s office during a visit
- Use the Sign Up Online option if you do not have an activation code
Need Additional Information or Help?
For more information call the MyChart Help Desk at 410-332-9690.
If you have questions about your hospital or provider bill please see our Understanding Your Medical Bill guide or call our Billing Office at 888-280-7120 for assistance.
Inpatient Visits Prior to September 29, 2018
If you were admitted to Mercy Medical Center as an inpatient and discharged prior to September 29, 2018, please use Patient Access to view your electronic health information and the Online Business Office to pay your bill. PLEASE NOTE: These websites will no longer be available after December 31, 2018.
If you have questions about paying your bill please call our Billing Office at 888-280-7120.
Additional Content That Might Interest You